Former Duke football wide receiver Terrence Alls transfers to James Madison

After starting his college career at Duke, Terrence Alls will finish it playing for the Dukes.

The 6-foot-1 wide receiver will transfer to play at James Madison, the Dukes announced Monday. Alls was dismissed from the Blue Devil program along with Johnell Barnes and Chris Holmes in November for undisclosed reasons. He has two seasons of eligibility remaining and will be able to play immediately for James Madison.

Alls caught eight passes for 70 yards in 17 games at Duke, notching five receptions for 45 yards in the best game of his career last season against Miami.

The Miami Gardens, Fla., native played in all 13 games in 2014 after redshirting during the 2013 season, but was suspended indefinitely in March 2015. He was reinstated to the team in October, but was dismissed after just four games as a redshirt sophomore.

The Dukes have historically been a successful program in the Football Championship Subdivision of college football, a level below the Football Bowl Subdivision that the Blue Devils compete in. James Madison has qualified for the 32-team playoff in the last two years and won the national championship in 2004.

Share and discuss “Former Duke football wide receiver Terrence Alls transfers to James Madison” on social media.