Blue Devil Buzz, Week 3

After cruising to two early wins, last week was the first big test for the Blue Devils as they faced three quality opponents and Duke passed with flying colors, taking down then-No. 19 Michigan State, Temple and Stanford to improve to 5-0.

The Buzz is The Chronicle's premier sports podcast, giving Duke fans an in-depth look at the Blue Devils and their upcoming week.

In this week's edition, Nick Martin and Ryan Hoerger sit down to discuss the play of the Blue Devil freshmen against solid competition, the stingy Duke defense and the importance of the squad's veteran leadership. The boys also look at the importance of having these tough tests early and get you ready for this week's Furman and Army matchups.

Hear what Ryan thinks about the bottom feeders of the ACC and listen to Nick's initial impressions of Kentucky—hint: the Wildcats are pretty good this year. Also, in honor of Thanksgiving, the pair talks about what Coach K and the Blue Devils should be thankful for at this point in the season.

The Chronicle and Blue Devil Buzz will continue to bring you updates on the Duke men's basketball team throughout the season. Check back next week to hear the boys' thoughts on the Furman and Army games and more!

Podcast produced by Georgia Parke.

Share and discuss “Blue Devil Buzz, Week 3” on social media.