Blue Devil Buzz, Week 2

Two games. two 100-plus point performances by Duke. The Blue Devils have been firing on all cylinders this season and with a Champions Classic clash against No. 18 Michigan State looming, The Chronicle makes sure to get you prepared for the first big matchup of the season.

The Buzz is The Chronicle's premier sports podcast, giving Duke fans an in-depth look at the Blue Devils and their upcoming week.

In this week's edition, Nick Martin and Daniel Carp talk about Duke's standout freshman class and its performances through the first two games, preview the upcoming Michigan State matchup and breakdown the Blue Devils coming road stretch. Dan and Nick also sit down with Sean Kelly, a senior walk-on and former manager for the Blue Devils about his journey to be able to suit up for Duke, how he's handled the change and how this year's squad compares to the past three he's been a part of as a manager.

Hear what Nick believes you should (realistically) think heading into this Tuesday's matchup and listen to Dan delve into the death of Coach Calipari's platoon system and how Big Blue Nation will actually handle its talented roster.

The Chronicle and Blue Devil Buzz will continue to bring you updates on the Duke men's basketball team throughout the season. Check back next week to hear the boys' thoughts on the Michigan State game and more!

Podcast produced by Georgia Parke.

Share and discuss “Blue Devil Buzz, Week 2” on social media.