Duke Interfraternity Council endorses Jones for DSG president, Doytchinov for EVP

Having met with all the candidates, the Interfraternity Council has voted to formally endorse Stefani Jones for president and Nikolai Doytchinov for executive vice president in the upcoming Duke Student Government elections.

Stefani Jones’ experience in DSG as vice president for equity and outreach and senator for athletics, services and the environment has prepared her to tackle some of the toughest issues facing our campus in the upcoming academic year, and the IFC believes that she will be effective in advocating for all Duke students. In addition, Stefani is the president and co-founder of the Coalition for a Conflict-Free Duke, and the IFC feels strongly that she will be able to further unite the student body under her leadership. We are confident that Stefani will be a strong voice for the student body, and a vehicle of positive change for our campus.

For the position of executive vice president, we have voted to formally endorse Nikolai Doytchinov. Nikolai demonstrated a focused, organized and tangible plan of action for the position of EVP, and we are confident that his plans will have a tremendous, positive impact on Duke’s campus. Nikolai is an intelligent and motivated individual who will serve the Duke community well through the position of executive vice president.

The Interfraternity Council wishes the best of luck to all candidates in the upcoming election, and strongly encourages all members of the Duke community to participate in voting.

Jack Riker, Trinity ’14

President, Interfraternity Council

Share and discuss “Duke Interfraternity Council endorses Jones for DSG president, Doytchinov for EVP” on social media.