Duke basketball was dominated on the boards and lost 83-81 to Maryland in what could be the Blue Devils' final trip to College Park as the Terrapins are Big Ten bound.
Mason Plumlee scored a season-low four points in the game while Alex Len dropped 19, including a few big slams as shown in on the cover of this week's Sportswrap titled "HAR-LEN SHOOK."
Here are the other stories you should make sure to read in Sportswrap, The Chronicle's Monday sports supplement:
- Maryland's win and Duke's loss show the fragility of success in college basketball.
- Duke women's basketball lost star point guard Chelsea Gray for the season in an 81-70 victory against Wake Forest.
- The No. 4 Duke women's tennis squad swept Florida for the first time in program history, taking down the No. 2 Gators.
- In the first games under head coach Chris Pollard, Duke baseball won its series opener against No. 13 Florida before dropping the final two games of the set.
- The Duke men's tennis team lost in the ITA National Indoor semifinals to top-ranked Virginia.
- The No. 4 Duke lacrosse team struggled on both ends in a loss to No. 3 Notre Dame.
Get The Chronicle straight to your inbox
Signup for our weekly newsletter. Cancel at any time.