Ndotsmitty Graduates From Twitter

Duke's most prolific Twitter jockey (Tweeter?  Twitterer?  Whatever...) has graduated from the kingdom of 140 character posts into a bigger domain: the blogosphere.

Ndotsmitty, aka Duke senior guard Nolan Smith, heated up the slow July month in college basketball news with the launch of his new blog, ndotsmitty.com, yesterday.  Here's the text of his first post—needless to say, Smith's blog will have to live up to the high expectations of his always entertaining Twitter feed, but he's off to a strong start.

Whats up family, this is your boy Nolan Smith and I am starting this blog to become more connected with all of you. I want my fans to know what I am doing, and How I am doing it! I’m coming off a National Championship season and my best school year in college, and I’m looking forward to bigger and better things in my senior year.  I just finished my first part of the summer at home in PG County, Maryland and it has been very productive so far. I have competed at Chris Paul and Deron Williams camps with other top college guards. But my summer is really just beginning because I have an action packed July that I will keep you all up to date with information starting with Lebron camp then onto USA basketball. Also I will get to talk to you all about my new teammates and Duke Basketball 2010-2011 season. Stay tuned… thanks for reading!

Share and discuss “Ndotsmitty Graduates From Twitter” on social media.