Marshall Plumlee Nearing College Decision

With older brothers Miles and Mason set to start for Duke next season, it is obvious why the youngest Plumlee, 6-foot-11 Marshall, would be interested in attending school in Durham. The senior from Christ School in Asheville, North Carolina has been seen numerous times in Cameron watching his brothers and has reportedly been offered a scholarship by the Blue Devils.

Now, it appears Marshall may be inching closer to his college decision.  In an interview with Citizen-Times.com, Christ School coach David Gaines said Marshall has narrowed down his list of schools to Duke, Virginia and North Carolina.

This should be good news for Duke fans, as Marshall's interest in Duke may have cooled after the Blue Devils received a commitment from 6-foot-8, 260 pound center Tyler Adams.

Now, it may not be much longer until Marshall's decision becomes public, according to his oldest brother Miles.

"I think he will hopefully making a decision reasonably soon this summer," the eldest Plumlee recently told The Chronicle.

And although Miles emphasized he doesn't want to become too involved with his brother's decision, he made it quite clear where he'd like to see Marshall go.

"Selfishly I want him to come to Duke, but I want what's best for him," Miles said. "He'll always have a great opinion of Duke from me."

Share and discuss “Marshall Plumlee Nearing College Decision” on social media.