White registration, Tech game policy

White Registration for tenting will begin today at 4 p.m. At that time, the random location of the Head Line Monitor will show up on the K-ville website seat counter. There are 62 spots available for White Tenting that will be distributed in the order that the tents arrive to register.

Only one member of the tent need show up, though they should have a copy of the full tent roster with them. Tents registering tomorrow will be responsible for making checks starting at midnight. In the likely event that we do not give out all 62 spots, new tents may register at any tent check occuring before Sunday at midnight or the 100-tent cap is reached, whichever comes first.

The Georgia Tech game at 1 p.m. Saturday will function on walk-up policy rules.  Groups of up to six with minimum 50 percent representation at all times will be registered beginning when the line has reached significant size.

Registration will cease at 10 a.m., after which time all people joining the line will represent themselves. All members of the registered line must arrive by 11 a.m. Saturday, and the doors will open at 11:30 a.m.  For those people intending to stay out Friday night: Only collapsible chairs and sleeping bags will be allowed on the sidewalk.  No couches, tables, desk chairs or tents are permitted in the line.

This is a huge game for us, and I intend to pack it to capacity. Please come out and support the team as we continue this crucial stretch in our ACC schedule!

Go Duke!

Steve Rawson

Head Line Monitor

Share and discuss “White registration, Tech game policy” on social media.