Letters to the Editor: Freeman Center endorses DSG candidates

The Freeman Center for Jewish Life student board has spoken with the candidates for Duke Student Government positions and has chosen to endorse the following people.

For president, both candidates have the energy and leadership to be fantastic representatives. However, Anthony Vitarelli not only has passion and presence, bust also has the clear vision and concrete agenda to lead Duke and DSG best in the future.

All the candidates for Executive Vice President have strong platforms and the energy and experience to structure DSG effectively, and we have chosen not to endorse a specific candidate.

Brandon Goodwin's platform for Vice President of Student Affairs is comprehensive, and we are happy to endorse his candidacy.

Although he is running unopposed, Jesse Longoria is a great candidate, and we endorse him for Vice President of Campus Services and Athletics.

Joel Kliksberg has extensive grasp of issues facing the Duke community and has proven through his accomplishments that he is the best candidate for Vice President of Community Interaction.

We wish all the candidates luck and encourage everyone to vote for their favorite candidates Tuesday March 30.

Freeman Center Student Board

Share and discuss “Letters to the Editor: Freeman Center endorses DSG candidates” on social media.