A Day at Worthington University...

Dawson's Creek began filming again on West Campus, much to the irrepressible fawning of hundreds of shameless fame sluts. Recess brings you the summary of a proposed story about a day in Joey's life attending "Worthington University" in "Boston."

Joey is hungover and late for class, but not because she was playing hardcore Beirut with the frats or bumpin' all night in some ill bar--the frats are all on probation and the bouncer let all IDs pass at the door but hers. Instead, back at the dorm, she rolls her eyes a lot and pounds shots of Aristocrat out of sheer boredom.

At class, she promptly tunes out the seminar and flips through the debates on Middle East politics to come gratefully to the crossword. After class, Joey goes for a jog on the Duke trail. She finds a man in his mid 30's wearing sweatpants--not jogging, but stretching about 10 feet off the path. When she sees exactly what he is stretching, she gives a short, annoyed groan and rolls her eyes.

Next Joey heads to the Perk, because "Ohmigod! I have so much work I think I might die." Instead of working, she spends the next three hours drinking five cups of coffee while talking to this really hot guy and biting the corner of her lip a lot. They are apparently the only two people in the room that don't know that he's gay.

On the way to the bathroom, she's intercepted by the same sweatpanted man (he is apparently running both the golf course and Perkins pervert shifts now). After her escape, a lot of eye-rolling and lip-biting ensues.

After night brings inoffensively-hip John Mayer to the soundtrack, an exhausted Joey calls Dawson at his school. He answers drunk, raves about a brilliant lecture he had that day and offers to lend Joey money--he has plenty because his school is free, while "Worthington" will accept Joey's first born for tuition. Hanging up, Joey rolls her eyes, bites her lip and sobs.

Share and discuss “A Day at Worthington University...” on social media.