Duke may have found a new recruiting pipeline for offensive linemen: Columbus, Ohio. 

For the second straight year, the Blue Devils picked up an offensive lineman from Ohio State, adding former four-star recruit Jack Wohlabaugh via transfer, Duke announced in a press release Thursday afternoon. Wohlabaugh was the nation's No. 4 center prospect in the Class of 2015, according to Scout, but never found a role with Ohio State—the same school where Evan Lisle began his collegiate career.

Although the Buckeyes earned a College Football Playoff berth in 2016 and won the 2017 Cotton Bowl Championship, Wohlabaugh never saw the field for Urban Meyer's squad. 

The 6-foot-4, 295-pound lineman will begin classes Jan. 10 in Durham, but will not be able to use his two remaining years of eligibility until the 2019 season due to NCAA transfer rules. The Akron, Ohio native will join a unit that will have to replace three starters heading into 2018—Lisle, Gabe Brandner and Austin Davis.

Wohlabaugh will get to work with a new offensive line coach after Marcus Johnson left to take the same position at Mississippi State. 

By the time Wohlabaugh is able to take the field, one of Duke's two returning starters, Zach Harmon, and top reserve Christian Harris will have exhausted their eligibility. Wohlabaugh will have a good chance to start on what could be a young but talented offensive front. Outside of likely starters Julian Santos, Harris and Harmon, Rakavius Chambers and a bevy of young players will vie for time in 2018 and beyond.