Report: Seth Curry agrees to contract with Sacramento Kings

It took him a few years to prove himself in the D-League, but Seth Curry now has an NBA contract.

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports reported Tuesday evening that the former Duke sharp-shooter has agreed to join the Sacramento Kings on a two-year, $2 million deal.

Twitter Tweet

Twitter Tweet

Curry took the summer league by storm playing for the New Orleans Pelicans, winning the Las Vegas Summer League scoring title and doing more than just filling up the basket from beyond the arc. The 6-foot-2 guard averaged 22.8 points per game in his last four games, piquing the Kings' interest in the process of leading the Pelicans to the Las Vegas semifinals.

Curry will head to the California capital, where he will be a short drive away from his brother, NBA Most Valuable Player Stephen Curry of the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors.

Twitter Tweet

Signing Curry is the latest move in a busy offseason for the Kings. Sacramento drafted former Kentucky big man Willie Cauley-Stein sixth in the NBA draft last month, signed point guard Rajon Rondo and traded last year's first round pick, Nik Stauskas, to Philadelphia. Curry figures to be a reserve a Kings backcourt that includes Rondo, Darren Collison, Marco Belinelli and Ben McLemore.

Share and discuss “Report: Seth Curry agrees to contract with Sacramento Kings” on social media.