Rodney Hood to compete at NBA Draft Combine, Jabari Parker will not

The NBA released its official list of the 60 players competing at the NBA Draft Combine, which will take place May 14-18 in Chicago. Former Blue Devil Rodney Hood will participate, but Duke's Jabari Parker will be one of the event's major absences.

Parker, along with Kansas forward Andrew Wiggins and center Joel Embiid, has elected to skip the Combine. The trio are considered to be the consensus top three prospects in this year's loaded NBA Draft class. Embiid has not been cleared for full contact drills following a lingering back injury that kept him out of the NCAA tournament. Parker and Wiggins are simply electing to hold private workouts with teams entered in this year's draft lottery.

Hood will compete against the rest of the NBA's top draft prospects at the Combine. This year's participants are headlined by Australian point guard Dante Exum and Kentucky big man Julius Randle.

Blue Devil guard Andre Dawkins did not receive an invitation to the Combine after averaging 21.3 points per game and shooting 43.7 percent from behind the NBA 3-point line at the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament in April.

Share and discuss “Rodney Hood to compete at NBA Draft Combine, Jabari Parker will not” on social media.