DevilWatch: stolen poptart

This is the second post in our new series called DevilWatch, which highlights each week's crimes released by the Duke University Police Department. Last week's DevilWatch saw drug paraphernalia in Pegram.

Hide your kids, hide your wives and hide your scooters.

Generic Script

There were three stolen scooters during the week of Sept. 19 to 25, as well as a poptart, air conditioning unit, two bicycles, car parts, camera, GPS, Duke ID, iPhone, three laptops, purse, registration sticker, two scooters, scooter helmet and lock, two stereos, temporary tag and a watch.

Central campus must have been popping this week, with three counts of underage consumption at the Devil's Den, Oregon Street, and the intersection of Campus Drive and and Alexander Drive. There was also underage consumption noted in Blackwell.

In Blackwell there was also breaking and entering into the building, financial card fraud and second degree burglary.

The party may have then carried to the Durham Regional Hospital, where there was a documented count of possession with intent to manufacture, sale and deliver. There was also possession of marijuana in an apartment on Anderson Street and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in Wannamaker.

There were only two arrests this week, one for second degree trespass in the Duke Hospital North loading dock and one for injury to real property in the North Pavillion.

BY THE NUMBERS:

Total crimes: 34

Thefts: 19

Crimes in a hospital: 7

Injuries to property: 6

East Campus crimes: 5

Breaking and entering: 4

Underage consumption: 4

Share and discuss “DevilWatch: stolen poptart” on social media.