Summer Gadget Guide

All the toys you'll need to get your vacation started in style, without breaking the bank.

Photos from top to bottom

Pocket Hammock

No summer is complete without spending some quality time in a hammock. And now, thanks to the Pocket Hammock, laziness just got a whole lot more portable. So set it up in your backyard, bedroom or office cubicle and nap your cares away.

$15, fredflare.com

Flybar Elastomeric-Spring Pogo Stick

This isn't your run-of-the-mill pogo stick. Its rubber thruster rods (yes, that's the technical term) allows the rider to jump up to five feet. The sure-grip handlebars and foot pegs make sure that you stick each landing with style.

$300, sharperimage.com

Super Mondo Inside-Out Ball

Besides being a conversation starter, this uber-stretchy ball has no clear purpose. But it's fascinatingly hard to put down. Put it in your living room for a hip, fun alternative to the coffee table book.

$7.99, ssww.com

Sleep Safe Bedside Table

Because you never know exactly whom you can trust, you can never take enough safety precautions. That's why this bedside table--which transforms into a shield and club--is the perfect addition to any bedroom.

jamesmcadam.co.uk

iTech Virtual Keyboard

Hate getting crumbs stuck in your keyboard? Try a projector keyboard. iTech's latest gizmo projects a red standard keyboard layout onto any flat, opaque surface. It watches your fingers move and wirelessly sends the info to the computer.

$207, www.iwantoneofthose.com

Adidas Stan Smith Adicolor

Drawing on your shoes isn't just for the punk kid in your high school geometry class. This hot new sneak features a Goofy outline and six water-proof markers to create your own design. And to top it all off, they have no one, not two, but three Velcro straps so they always stay securely on your feet.

$100, Urban Outfitters

Share and discuss “Summer Gadget Guide” on social media.