Line Monitor explains Georgia Tech game policy

This Saturday, the men's basketball team will face off against Georgia Tech at noon in Cameron Indoor Stadium. Admission into Cameron will occur through the walk-up line. You can begin lining up for the game at the back entrance of Cameron on the sidewalk running in front of Card Gymnasium and Wilson Recreation Center whenever you wish. Once a significant number of people are in the line, the line monitors will register groups of up to 12 people. Two hours prior to the game, all individuals in registered groups must be in line so that I may begin admitting people into the stadium. The tenting season is in full swing.

Currently there are approximately 40 tents in K-ville. I will continue registering tents until the first tent check after 10 p.m. on Thursday night or until 50 tents have set up, whichever occurs first. At that point, the blue registration period will end. No more tents will be allowed to register for the game until Sunday afternoon.

At exactly 3 p.m. on Sunday afternoon, white registration will begin. A registration location somewhere on campus will be posted on the Duke Student Government website (dsg.duke.edu/kv. html). Tents will be registered on a first-come, first-serve basis. A tent needs only one member present in order to register, but that member must have his DukeCard. Beginning at 11:59 p.m. Jan. 26, all tents must have at least one member in K-Ville at all times. If you have questions about the rules or tent registration process, please visit the website or e-mail me at j.morgan@duke.edu.

Share and discuss “Line Monitor explains Georgia Tech game policy” on social media.