Duke National Signing Day 2013: Offensive line

Headlined by the No. 6 center in the class of 2013 according to ESPN, Duke's new crew of offensive linemen features three new faces who will add size to the Blue Devils in the trenches:

Gabe Brandner
Offensive lineman
Columbia, S.C.
6’6”, 250 lbs.

Brandner will be one of the tallest members of Duke’s offensive line when he signs with the Blue Devils, and now he will need to put on the weight to match. Standing at 6-foot-6, Brandner has the potential to boast a formidable frame for a Division I offensive lineman, but will want to put on between 30 and 40 pounds to compete with some of the larger defensive linemen in the ACC. He received scholarship offers from Air Force, Clemson, Maryland and Navy before committing to Duke last June, but will likely take a year or two to crack the offensive line rotation given the Blue Devils’ experience up front. —Daniel Carp

NATIONAL SIGNING DAY: Get all your Duke recruiting info including profiles of every player in the 2013 class and features

Austin Davis
Offensive lineman
Mansfield, Texas
6’5”, 295 lbs.

Checking in as the No. 6 overall center in the class of 2013 by ESPN, Davis is one of the few offensive lineman in Duke’s class. He will serve as a strong anchor in the trenches down the road as he develops. A stellar student that plans to go to medical school, the Texan selected the Blue Devils over scholarship offers from Oklahoma State, Arizona State, Maryland, Wake Forest and West Virginia. He has both the size and athleticism to be a key member in an ACC offensive line. —Brady Buck

Sterling Korona
Offensive lineman
San Antonio, Texas
6’7”, 250 lbs.

One of two offensive lineman from the Lone Star State in this class, Korona held scholarship offers from Kansas, Houston, SMU, Texas Tech, Tulsa and Washington State, among others. He possesses great frame at 6-foot-7 and agility for a pass-blocking tackle on the perimeter. —Brady Buck

Share and discuss “Duke National Signing Day 2013: Offensive line” on social media.