Nate Glencer/ The Chronicle

Media

In a physical contest, Duke played lockdown defense on Georgia Tech, holding the team to only 57 points and a 33 percent shooting percentage.
NEWS

After head coach Mike Krzyzewski was called for his first technical foul of the year, Duke outscored Georgia Tech 24-10 in the remainder of the first half.
NEWS

Reka Zsilinszka and the rest of the Blue Devils will take on  William & Mary Saturday in Duke’s 2011 home opener.
NEWS

Reka Zsilinszka and the rest of the Blue Devils will take on William & Mary Saturday in Duke’s 2011 home opener.

Farah Pandith, first special representative to Muslim communities, encouraged students to help improve relations between them and other religious groups.
NEWS

Tyler Thornton came through for Duke, with the freshman making key defensive stops in the second half.
NEWS

With a career-high 31 points, freshman Kyrie Irving helped Duke overcome the tenacious Spartans in a battle between the two top-ten teams at Cameron Indoor Stadium Wednesday night.
NEWS

Guard Seth Curry shot 60 percent from 3-point range against Princeton, scoring 14 points in 24 minutes.
NEWS

More Media