Irina Danescu/ The Chronicle

Media

The last Super Tuesday event of the Fall featured professors who discussed China’s rise and the potential for a “currency war” between China and the U.S.
NEWS

Campus Council members debated some of the issues involved with the University’s transition to a house model, including how to de-stigmatize Central Campus, at their meeting Thursday.
NEWS

After getting off to a sloppy start, Duke easily pulled away from Princeton Sunday night in Cameron Indoor Stadium, winning its opening game of the season, 97-60.
NEWS

Senior Cole Grossman is still angry about Duke’s loss last year to Davidson, and he wants to “dominate them.”
NEWS

Goalkeeper James Belshaw tallied seven saves in the game, but couldn’t stop two first half goals from Maryland.
NEWS

After collecting a pass from Chris Tweed-Kent, Cole Grossman tapped Duke’s only goal into the right corner of the net for his second goal of the year.
NEWS

Jason McNamara, chief of staff of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, spoke Tuesday on the benefits of a more holistic, less bureaucratic approach to national emergency management.
NEWS

Chris Tweed-Kent, who scored his first goal of the season Friday, will try to help Duke win its second road game.
NEWS

More Media