Faith Robertson/ The Chronicle

Media

Peter Baker, White House correspondent for The New York Times, spoke Thursday in the Sanford School of Public Policy on President Obama’s policies and his own role as a liaison between the government and its constituency.
NEWS

The loss of Kyrie Irving, seen here in better days, finally manifested itself in a defeat to Florida State last night, Scott Rich writes. The freshman’s return is still uncertain.
NEWS

The Energy Hub, located in Gross Chemistry Laboratory, will continue to be renovated over the course of the Spring semester. The Hub plans to launch a speaker series as well as a symposium of Duke researchers.
NEWS

DUSDAC met to present the remaining evaluations for campus eateries Monday. They also discussed updates to Alpine Atrium and Alpine Bagels. Next semester, Alpine Bagels will have a larger presence in K-ville for tenters.
NEWS

Senior Jasmine Thomas, who scored 19 against Charlotte in Duke’s last outing, will lead the Blue Devils in the third leg of their four-game road trip.
NEWS

Senior Jasmine Thomas turned in another quality performance, notching 16 points on 6-of-11 shooting, along with four steals and four assists.
NEWS

More Media