Eliza Bray/ The Chronicle

Media

Duke Partnership for Service elected sophomore Sanjay Kishore, the only candidate for the position, as its next president.
NEWS

Some students and faculty said the new tobacco labels proposed by the Food and Drug Administration will be more effective than current labels.
NEWS

The Duke Arts Festival ended Sunday after two weeks of dance performances, poetry readings, visual art displays and theatrical performances.
NEWS

Students participate in a yogurt-eating contest on the Main West Quadrangle Friday. The event was part of ZTA’s breast cancer fundraiser.
NEWS

The Faculty Commons will once again host the Faculty Lunch program after budget strains closed its service last year. The eatery provides a calm environment free of excessive noise, students say.
NEWS

At its Tuesday meeting, Duke University Union members discussed disciplinary measures for members with continual absences from meetings. Committees also talked over their plans for upcoming events and projects, including Joe College Day and a black light olympics.
NEWS

More Media