Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 9: 'I'm still angry'

<p>Head coach Jon Scheyer lamented the ending Saturday, but his team must regroup quickly.&nbsp;</p>

Head coach Jon Scheyer lamented the ending Saturday, but his team must regroup quickly. 

The ending of Duke-Virginia proved hectic, and Cameron Chronicles is back to break it all down.

Co-hosts Alex Jackson and Max Rego, along with fellow men's basketball beat writers Andrew Long and Rachael Kaplan, discuss the final play involving Kyle Filipowski and Virginia's Reece Beekman and Ryan Dunn, the ACC announcing postgame that an "incorrect adjudication" of the rulebook occurred and everything else from a wild game in Charlottesville, Va. They also discuss what is next for the Blue Devils, with just six contests left in the regular season. 

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Rachael Kaplan profile
Rachael Kaplan | Sports Managing Editor

Rachael Kaplan is a Trinity junior and sports managing editor of The Chronicle's 119th volume.

Andrew Long profile
Andrew Long | Sports Editor

Andrew Long is a Trinity junior and sports editor of The Chronicle's 119th volume.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 9: 'I'm still angry'” on social media.