Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 4: 'Feast Week Leftovers'

<p>Dariq Whitehead showed flashes of why he was a top-3 recruit throughout the week, but the Blue Devils fell in the Phil Knight Legacy final.</p>

Dariq Whitehead showed flashes of why he was a top-3 recruit throughout the week, but the Blue Devils fell in the Phil Knight Legacy final.

The Blue Devils were the runners-up at the Phil Knight Legacy event, but questions still surround this team. 

Duke, which dropped to 17th in the latest AP Poll, went 2-1 in Portland, Ore., escaping against unranked Oregon State and Xavier and getting trounced by 19 points against now-No. 5 Purdue. With the Blue Devils now gearing up to host No. 25 Ohio State in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge Wednesday, Cameron Chronicles co-hosts Max Rego and Alex Jackson, along with women's basketball beat writer Em Adler, recap the weekend and look ahead. 

They discuss an assortment of topics, including the Blue Devils' struggles with their half-court offense, Dereck Lively II's struggles to get going offensively and the backcourt duo of Jeremy Roach and Tyrese Proctor. 

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 6, Episode 4: 'Feast Week Leftovers'” on social media.