Prop bets for Duke men's basketball vs. Pittsburgh

Duke is a 14.5-point favorite Tuesday night against Pittsburgh.

With Duke on the road for one last time in the regular season against Pittsburgh, the Blue Zone has you covered with some can't-miss prop bets:

Duke (-14.5) vs. Pittsburgh

Having wrapped up their rematch tour successfully, the Blue Devils only have Tuesday night's matchup against Pittsburgh before their season finale against North Carolina. In head coach Mike Krzyzewski’s penultimate regular-season game, winning should be no issue for Duke. That is not to say that the Panthers aren’t a serious opponent—they beat Blue Devil foes North Carolina and Florida State in February. However, a 6-12 track record in the ACC doesn’t remotely compare to Duke's 15-3 mark in the same conference. Duke heads into Tuesday night’s showdown off the high of a six-game win streak, while Pittsburgh most recently faced consecutive losses to Georgia Tech and Miami, so it should be abundantly clear which team has the odds in its favor here.

The Blue Devils will not just defeat the Panthers; they are likely to dominate. The numbers do not usually lie, and Duke is averaging 80.1 points per game to Pittsburgh's 62.5, making an upset highly unlikely. If anything, the Blue Devils should be well-positioned to hand the Panthers a rout as they have tallied some pretty substantial victories against shared opponents. Additionally, as the ACC's lone-ranked team at No. 4, the Blue Devils are nationally recognized as a threat on the hardwood, so the visiting team should cover with relative ease.

Pick: Duke -14.5

Over/under 138.5

Duke's matchup with Pittsburgh is likely to be another high-scoring affair, especially after its 97-72 takeover Saturday night against Syracuse. The Blue Devils had a few contests go under the 138.5-point total in February, including two contests against Virginia and one against Boston College. However, those two teams are known to play slower-paced games. With control from the start, the Blue Devils can direct this matchup in a big way and get to test out the prowess they have in store for the conference tournament next week. Plus, if Duke performs well on the court Tuesday, the Panthers are likely to follow in the high-scoring range as well, and the game may well finish with more significant scoring across the board. That being said, expect another big day from Duke.

Pick: Over 138.5

Duke over/under 20 bench points

There's no doubt that there will be many different faces on the floor Tuesday at the Petersen Events Center, especially on the Blue Devil side. Duke sports a rotating six-man starting lineup that typically leaves room for one big performer off of the bench. The Blue Devils have point-accumulating bench players in Theo John and Joey Baker, but despite a talented bench unit, recent contests haven't featured incredibly high numbers from this crew. Though Duke will likely come away with another victory Tuesday night, a big performance from the bench of more than 20 points is not as likely.

Pick: Under 20 bench points

Share and discuss “Prop bets for Duke men's basketball vs. Pittsburgh” on social media.