Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 18: 'Onto the Next'

<p>Paolo Banchero's 17 points and 10 boards were a catalyst for the Blue Devils in their first-round victory Friday.</p>

Paolo Banchero's 17 points and 10 boards were a catalyst for the Blue Devils in their first-round victory Friday.

Duke is onto the second round of the NCAA tournament, but it only gets tougher from here. 

Cameron Chronicles host Max Rego, along with men’s basketball beat Alex Jackson, break down the No. 2-seed Blue Devils’ 17-point win against No. 15-seed Cal State Fullerton in the first round Friday. They go through Duke’s improvements on the defensive end, Jeremy Roach’s re-entry into the starting lineup and Paolo Banchero’s impressive double-double.

They also preview Sunday’s matchup between the Blue Devils and No. 7-seed Michigan State, the final chapter between Mike Krzyzewski and Tom Izzo.

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 18: 'Onto the Next'” on social media.