The independent news organization of Duke University

Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 16: 'Madness Arrives'

Paolo Banchero's 21 points gave Duke a major lift in its lopsided victory against Syracuse Saturday.

There's a reason Duke moved up three spots in the latest AP Poll despite beating two unranked teams last week.

Saturday, the top six in America all lost on the road, as Gonzaga, Arizona, Auburn, Purdue, Kansas and Kentucky were left by the wayside. It was a historic day for the sport, and Duke was one of the programs that reaped the benefits.

Cameron Chronicles host Max Rego, along with men's basketball beats Sasha Richie and Jonathan Levitan, break down that exhilarating Saturday and the Blue Devils' victories against Virginia and Syracuse. 

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity junior and sports managing editor for The Chronicle's 117th volume.

Sasha Richie | Sports Managing Editor

Sasha Richie is a Trinity junior and a sports managing editor of The Chronicle's 118th volume.

Jonathan Levitan | Sports Editor

Jonathan Levitan is a Trinity junior and sports editor of The Chronicle's 118th volume.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 16: 'Madness Arrives'” on social media.