Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 17: 'No Sleep Till Brooklyn'

Duke was down 11 early Friday against Miami, but Paolo Banchero got it back on track.

The ACC tournament has delivered so far, and Duke is no stranger to the chaos.

In their quarterfinal and semifinal victories against Syracuse and Miami, respectively, the Blue Devils have escaped by the skin of their teeth en route to a berth in Saturday night’s final against Virginia Tech.

Live from Brooklyn, N.Y., Cameron Chronicles host Max Rego, along with sports editor Jake Piazza, break down Duke’s 80-76 win against Miami and preview the upcoming battle against the Hokies, who knocked North Carolina out of the ACC tournament via a 13-point triumph Friday.

They also talk whether the ACC tournament should visit Brooklyn in the future, and the pros and cons compared to the typical host city, Greensboro, N.C.  

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Jake C. Piazza

Jake Piazza is a Trinity senior and was sports editor of The Chronicle's 117th volume.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 17: 'No Sleep Till Brooklyn'” on social media.