College GameDay to return to Cameron for Duke-North Carolina men’s basketball game

ESPN's College Gameday will close out the regular season at Cameron Indoor Stadium.

The rowdy fans and the notorious signs early in the morning are coming back to Cameron Indoor Stadium.

Duke announced Saturday that ESPN’s College GameDay would be returning to Durham for the Duke-North Carolina game March 5. 

The show, hosted by Rece Davis, features Jay Bilas, Seth Greenberg and LaPhonso Ellis giving commentary and offering predictions for the day’s top games across the country. Preceding head coach Mike Krzyzewski’s final game at Cameron Indoor Stadium and with a packed student section in the background, the show begins at 10 a.m., before the game’s 6 p.m. tipoff.

Per a release from the Duke men’s basketball program, admission is free and further fan information will be released at a later date.

It is slated to be the 11th episode hosted at Duke, and first hosted from Cameron Indoor Stadium since the 2020 matchup between Duke and Louisville after the show stayed home at ESPN’s studios in Bristol, Conn., last season due to COVID-19. 

Micah Hurewitz

Micah Hurewitz is a Trinity senior and was previously a sports managing editor of The Chronicle's 118th volume.

Share and discuss “College GameDay to return to Cameron for Duke-North Carolina men’s basketball game ” on social media.