Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 10: 'Holiday Compilation'

<p>Duke's most recent title team, the 2015 group, was discussion during the latest edition of Cameron Chronicles.</p>

Duke's most recent title team, the 2015 group, was discussion during the latest edition of Cameron Chronicles.

Over the last 42 years under head coach Mike Krzyzewski, Duke has garnered significant media attention—including from The Chronicle.

Putting Krzyzewski’s tenure into context is a challenge, but who better to do that than the people who have covered the program during that timeframe?  

For a special edition of Cameron Chronicles, host Max Rego sat down with 14 current and former Chronicle editors in chief, sports editors and sports managing editors to discuss their respective times covering the Blue Devils. Each brought unique insight to the run that Coach K and company have gone on through these past four decades and change. 

Thanks to Jon Scher, Charley Scher, Ben Cohen, Andrew Beaton, Amrith Ramkumar, Hank Tucker, Mitchell Gladstone, Michael Model, Winston Lindqwister, Derek Saul, Conner McLeod, Evan Kolin, Shane Smith and Jake Piazza for contributing. 

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 10: 'Holiday Compilation'” on social media.