Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 4: 'Raining Cats and Devils'

<p>The last time Duke and Kentucky were on the court together, a 34-point Blue Devil triumph occurred.&nbsp;</p>

The last time Duke and Kentucky were on the court together, a 34-point Blue Devil triumph occurred. 

In just over 24 hours, Coach K's final season will get going, and what a way for it to start.

Duke faces off against No. 10 Kentucky Tuesday night at Madison Square Garden, the first meeting between the two programs since the Blue Devils beat down the Wildcats 118-84 three years ago in Indianapolis. With that, it's time to preview the action. 

Cameron Chronicles host Max Rego, along with fellow men's basketball beat writer Alex Jackson, break down what they are looking at as the matchup gets closer and closer. They talk Kentucky's roster, keys to a Duke victory and more. 

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get your episodes delivered right to your device. Stay tuned for more episodes throughout the season.

Max Rego profile
Max Rego

Max Rego is a Trinity senior and an associate sports editor for The Chronicle's 118th volume. He was previously sports managing editor for Volume 117.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 5, Episode 4: 'Raining Cats and Devils'” on social media.