How do you get tickets to a Duke men's basketball game this year?

A ticket to Cameron Indoor Stadium will be an even hotter commodity than it normally is during Coach K's last season.

Want tickets to see Coach K one last time? You better get in line now.

The program announced its protocol Wednesday morning for ticket purchases for this upcoming season and it starts with putting your name on a virtual waitlist. Iron Dukes have priority on that list but after that the public can sign up first come, first serve. People will be notified if they are selected and then have a chance to purchase.

The waitlists are for both home and away games and if you want to guarantee that your ticket is authentic, this avenue is the official vendor for Duke men's basketball tickets this season. You can be called off the waitlist anywhere from a month before to the day of the game. The tickets will either be in the standing room section or from season ticket holders who return their tickets for that game. 

This new policy has no impact on any of the preexisting procedures for Duke students getting into games this year.

To join the waitlist, click here.

Jake C. Piazza

Jake Piazza is a Trinity senior and was sports editor of The Chronicle's 117th volume.

Share and discuss “How do you get tickets to a Duke men's basketball game this year?” on social media.