Cameron Chronicles Season 4, Episode 4: 'No Jalen Johnson, No Problem?'

<p>Before his foot injury, Johnson averaged 11.5 points and 8.3 rebounds per contest.</p>

Before his foot injury, Johnson averaged 11.5 points and 8.3 rebounds per contest.

Despite playing just one game, it has been an eventful week and a half for the Blue Devils. Freshman forward Jalen Johnson was ruled out indefinitely with a foot injury, while Duke canceled the remainder of its nonconference games. The Blue Devils did find the time to get back on track, however, showing off an improved offense in an impressive ACC opener victory over Notre Dame.

Hosts Derek Saul and Shane Smith are joined by fellow men's basketball beat Jake Piazza to discuss Duke's success against the Fighting Irish, as well as how the team should operate with Johnson on the sideline.

Make sure to subscribe to our feed on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher so you can get our weekly episodes delivered right to your device. We're aiming to bring you up to two episodes per week, so stay tuned as the Blue Devils head into their extended break.

Jake C. Piazza

Jake Piazza is a Trinity senior and was sports editor of The Chronicle's 117th volume.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 4, Episode 4: 'No Jalen Johnson, No Problem?'” on social media.