Jayson Tatum, Daniel Jones become first Blue Devils to take on the All In Challenge

Amidst these difficult times, Daniel Jones and Jayson Tatum become the first Blue Devils to join the All In Challenge.

Boston Celtics star Jayson Tatum and New York Giants quarterback Daniel Jones took to Instagram this past week to announce their entries into Michael Rubin’s All In Challenge. Both of them offered up incredible opportunities among hundreds of other celebrities and organizations. 

In a video released to his 3.2 million Instagram followers Tuesday, Tatum announced he would be helping out COVID-19 relief efforts by supporting the challenge with a unique opportunity. In partnership with the Celtics, two lucky fans will sit courtside at TD Garden and get Tatum’s game worn jersey and shoes. After the game, the winner can invite three additional friends to go out to dinner with the former Duke standout, travel and accommodations included for all four. In his video, Tatum originally joked that the winner would get to take care of his son, Deuce, for 24 hours. The current auction is bidding at $22,000. 

Wednesday, Jones followed up with a video of his own on behalf of the Giants organization. Their package offers four fans the opportunity to go out on the field before a home game, participate in the coin toss with the captains and enjoy a dinner with soon-to-be hall of famer Eli Manning the night before they get to watch the game from club seats. Jones and the Giants have also promised to cover travel costs. This auction is currently sitting at $17,000. 

The All In Challenge is creating waves around the internet and doing a lot of good for the world. There are sweepstakes for those looking to donate between $5 and $100, and there are auctions for those looking to drop the big bucks. All the proceeds go to providing food for kids, elderly and frontline workers during these hard times. If you haven’t checked out their website, go to https://allinchallenge.com to see these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities.

Share and discuss “Jayson Tatum, Daniel Jones become first Blue Devils to take on the All In Challenge” on social media.