Live blog: ESPN's GameDay takes over Cameron before Duke men's basketball's matchup against Louisville

<p>Rece Davis and the rest of the ESPN College GameDay crew could barely be heard over the din of the Cameron Crazies' chants.</p>

Rece Davis and the rest of the ESPN College GameDay crew could barely be heard over the din of the Cameron Crazies' chants.

It has been a roller coaster ride for No. 3 Duke and the rest of college basketball this year. No. 11 Louisville, an ACC foe, has experienced a bumpy ride.

After a tough loss for the Blue Devils, ESPN's College GameDay takes to the floor of Cameron Indoor Stadium, the 10th show in Durham. Rece Davis, Jay Bilas, LaPhonso Ellis and Seth Greenberg offer their takes on the game, the sport—and whatever other antics may ensue as the Cameron Crazies egg them on. Follow along here for live updates on the College GameDay action:

I saw the sign

IMG_1463.jpeg
Duke students' bevy of signs is highlighted by a poke at the recent Houston Astros' scandal: "I did not steal this sign."

Duke students' signs were highlighted by one poking fun at the recent Houston Astros scandal, reading, "I did not steal this sign."

'This [2020] team is more suited to win a national championship'

That's a bold statement from GameDay co-host Seth Greenberg—especially because of the sign right behind him that reads, "I miss Zion."

Twisting the knife

In a segment called, "Best Posters," the ESPN crew showed a clip of Clemson's John Newman III dunking over Javin DeLaurier, much to the dismay of the Duke home crowd. Newman scored 14 points against the Blue Devils' in Duke's most recent loss.

Jay Bilas calls Duke the best team in the country

Followed, naturally, by a roar of the crowd.

What of the Tobacco Road rivals?

As the GameDay crew discusses a less-than-stellar season from North Carolina, the Duke crowd erupts into chants of "NIT." The co-hosts can't help but smirk.

North Carolina is currently 8-8 and 1-4 in the ACC.

Hostile territory

The GameDay crew brings up Jordan Nwora, Louisville's star player. Meanwhile, the camera zooms into a Louisville fan in the student section, inciting boos. There are at least four fans here in Louisville gear.

There's pandering, and then there's pandering

In a segment called, "AP Top 25 Floor and Ceiling," a sticker of North Carolina's logo was placed on the back of the board.

Blast from the past

IMG_1464.jpeg

The GameDay crew brought members from Duke's 2009-10 national championship team onto the floor at Cameron Indoor Stadium. They each tossed Duke merchandise into the crowd and tried their hand at a half-court shot.

The picks

LaPhonso Ellis, Jay Bilas and Seth Greenberg pick Duke by six points over Louisville.

Share and discuss “Live blog: ESPN's GameDay takes over Cameron before Duke men's basketball's matchup against Louisville” on social media.