REPORT: Duke men's basketball's Tre Jones to return Tuesday after 2-game absence

Tre Jones missed the Blue Devils' contests against Wofford and Brown with a foot injury.

The Blue Devils' floor general will be back in battle Tuesday night.

After missing two games with a mild left foot sprain, Duke point guard Tre Jones will return for the Blue Devils' matchup against Boston College in Cameron Indoor Stadium, Steve Wiseman of The News and Observer reported Tuesday morning. 

“We told him to not work out when he was home, so he wasn’t able to try the exercises," head coach Mike Krzyzewski said following Saturday's contest against Brown. "The first afternoon when we were back, we had no contact, just a lot of shooting and running and he did everything. He felt pretty good after but still not completely sure. I think he needs another day or two. I expect him to participate in practice with contact tomorrow."

In its two contests without Jones, Duke easily handled Wofford and Brown by margins of 86-57 and 75-50, respectively, with junior point guard Jordan Goldwire sliding into the starting lineup. Goldwire averaged six points and five assists in his two starts at point guard this month.

Share and discuss “REPORT: Duke men's basketball's Tre Jones to return Tuesday after 2-game absence” on social media.