Who's who for Duke men's basketball? Check out our player previews

Senior captain Jack White will lead Duke's cast of characters this season.

In the one-and-done era, it can be tricky to keep track of everyone on Duke men's basketball's roster. Thankfully, the Blue Zone has compiled everything worth knowing about each player on the 2019-20 roster, from projected stat lines to NBA comparisons.

The star Blue Devil freshmen are sure to make a hit this season. Center Vernon Carey Jr. boasts a unique finishing ability, forward Matthew Hurt has surprising touch from deep, forward Wendell Moore Jr. can lock up on defense, and Cassius Stanley is a highlight reel waiting in the wings.

Elder statesmen and forwards Javin DeLaurier and Jack White will serve as captains alongside superstar sophomore guard Tre Jones. Juniors and best pals Alex O'Connell and Jordan Goldwire offer specialty services in long-range sniping and tight defense. Sophomore guard Joey Baker, who reclassified to join the team last year, just might break out this year. Redshirt senior Justin Robinson could see a bigger role off the bench.

And of course, who could forget Mike Buckmire, now a full-fledged scholarship player? Freshman walk-ons Keenan Worthington and Michael Savarino—the former a Durham native and the latter head coach Mike Krzyzewski's grandson—will redshirt but incited immeasurable screams from the Cameron Crazies when they enter the Blue Devils' exhibition finale.

Itching for the inside scoop on this season? Our comprehensive season preview has got you covered.

Share and discuss “Who's who for Duke men's basketball? Check out our player previews” on social media.