Cameron Chronicles Season 2, Episode 12: Tacko Falls—Somehow

<p>Top-seeded Duke may be the NCAA tournament's giant, but they just slayed a literal giant from Central Florida—7-foot-6 center Tacko Fall.</p>

Top-seeded Duke may be the NCAA tournament's giant, but they just slayed a literal giant from Central Florida—7-foot-6 center Tacko Fall.

How in the world did that happen?

Just when you thought Duke's season was over, the Blue Devils stormed back once more, scoring seven of the last nine points Sunday night in Columbia to stun Central Florida and move on to the Sweet 16. Co-host Mitchell Gladstone was there along with Sports Editor Michael Model, and they join our other host, Derek Saul, to recap the most thrilling victory of Duke's season. They'll also break down some stellar performances from the Knights and talk about whether others could replicate UCF's gameplan.

Then, Mitchell, Derek and Michael look ahead to the Sweet 16 and Elite Eight, breaking down who they think will be headed to Minneapolis from the other three regions before turning their attention to the East and Washington, D.C. Who do the Blue Devils least want to face if they can get past Virginia Tech Friday night?

We want to hear your thoughts on Cameron Chronicles, so please leave a review and/or a comment. Or if you prefer to hit us up on Twitter, send us a question using #AskChron.

And if you haven't already, subscribe to our feed on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher. We'll be bringing you fresh episodes weekly throughout the next couple of weeks as Duke dives into the home stretch of the NCAA tournament, as well as interviews with former Blue Devils and current college basketball analysts from across the country.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 2, Episode 12: Tacko Falls—Somehow” on social media.