Cameron Chronicles Season 2, Episode 10: Wake-Up Call

<p>There was only so much to celebrate as the Blue Devils eked out a one-point win against ACC bottom-feeder Wake Forest.</p>

There was only so much to celebrate as the Blue Devils eked out a one-point win against ACC bottom-feeder Wake Forest.

Whew, that was close.

It certainly wasn't the Senior Night anyone was expecting, but Duke got the win it needed to stay alive for a share of the ACC regular-season crown. So, right after the game, our Mitchell Gladstone and Derek Saul got back in the studio to discuss all that happened and why the Blue Devils just seem off without Zion Williamson.

They then preview the rematch of the season as Duke readies to visit North Carolina Saturday night. Will Zion be back? How do the Blue Devils do better without him, in the event that Williamson doesn't play? And what Tar Heels do they have their eyes on.

Plus, Mitchell and Derek consider seeding possibilities for both the ACC and NCAA tournaments.

We want to hear your thoughts on Cameron Chronicles, so please leave a review and/or a comment. Or if you prefer to hit us up on Twitter, send us a question using #AskChron.

And if you haven't already, subscribe to our feed on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher. We'll be bringing you fresh episodes weekly throughout the next few months as Duke dives into the final two months of the regular season, the ACC tournament, and the NCAA tournament, as well as interviews with former Blue Devils and current college basketball analysts from across the country.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 2, Episode 10: Wake-Up Call” on social media.