Cameron Chronicles Season 2, Episode 9: 'His shoe broke'

<p>Zion Williamson will return for Duke after missing the team's final six games of the regular season.</p>

Zion Williamson will return for Duke after missing the team's final six games of the regular season.

Thanks Obama—for this episode title, that is.

It's the day after the day after the first Duke-North Carolina game of the year, but our hosts, Mitchell Gladstone and Derek Saul, hopped back into the studio Thursday afternoon to react to all that happened in the Blue Devils' blowout loss at home Wednesday night. They talk about the entire situation revolving around Zion Williamson and his shoe explosion as well as what Duke does to compensate if Zion is out for a while. 

(Editor's note: The Blue Devils updated Williamson's status late Thursday to say that he is "day-to-day" just after this episode was recorded)

Then, Mitchell and Derek take on Duke's defensive struggles against the Tar Heels, look at how Luke Maye dominated in Cameron, break down what more the Blue Devils need from their reserves and look ahead to a weekend matchup at Syracuse that is far less important than once expected, given recent circumstances in upstate New York.

We want to hear your thoughts on Cameron Chronicles, so please leave a review and/or a comment. Or if you prefer to hit us up on Twitter, send us a question using #AskChron.

And if you haven't already, subscribe to our feed on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher. We'll be bringing you fresh episodes weekly throughout the next few months as Duke dives into the final two months of the regular season, the ACC tournament, and the NCAA tournament, as well as interviews with former Blue Devils and current college basketball analysts from across the country.

Share and discuss “Cameron Chronicles Season 2, Episode 9: 'His shoe broke'” on social media.