How would you fare on the Duke men's basketball test to determine entry to Krzyzewskiville?

<p>More than 800 Duke undergrads will move into Krzyzewskiville Saturday for the start of black tenting, but they had to earn their spot first.</p>

More than 800 Duke undergrads will move into Krzyzewskiville Saturday for the start of black tenting, but they had to earn their spot first.

Duke students have been tenting for decades in order to be ensured a spot in Cameron Indoor for the annual matchup against Tobacco Road rival North Carolina.

However, it appears as though the hype from the student body has reached an all-time high with Zion Williamson stealing the show with highlight dunks and fellow freshman R.J. Barrett leading the Blue Devils in scoring en route to a 13-1 record and a No. 1 ranking as of Thursday.

Thursday evening, around 1,800 undergraduates—more than one quarter of the student body—took a Duke basketball trivia test in order to determine which groups of students would be able to fill the 70 black tent spots in Krzyzewskiville. The test became necessary after more than 150 tents—each with 12 students—registered within the first hour of registration Jan. 3 according to an email from the Head Line Monitors. Co-Head Line Monitor Steve Hassey added in a statement that 91 groups registered within the first four seconds of the form's release. 

The lucky students will fill Krzyzewskiville starting Saturday evening, more than five weeks prior to tipoff Feb. 20 at 9 p.m.

The test to determine which groups are allowed to move into this year's tent city can be found below—tell us how you fare in this blog's comments section or on Twitter @dukebasketball.

Michael Model

Digital Strategy Director for Vol. 115, Michael was previously Sports Editor for Vol. 114 and Assistant Blue Zone Editor for Vol. 113.  Michael is a senior majoring in Statistical Science and is interested in data analytics and using data to make insights.

Share and discuss “How would you fare on the Duke men's basketball test to determine entry to Krzyzewskiville?” on social media.