In his first four pro seasons, Quinn Cook has done plenty of winning—he was NBA D-League Rookie of the Year in 2016, a first-team All-D-League honoree in 2017 and in 2018, earned a NBA championship ring with the Golden State Warriors.

Now, Cook is winning with style.

In a feature published this week by The Mercury News, Cook went shopping for just his third-ever suit alongside Warriors beat writer Logan Murdock. The former Blue Devil has taken on a much larger role for Golden State in his first full professional season, filling in for two-time MVP Steph Curry and averaging 10.2 points per game in more than 20 minutes a night.

Cook, after finishing up his career in Durham with a national title, played the majority of his first two pro seasons for the Canton Charge before signing a two-way contact with the Warriors prior to last season.

And while bumping between Oakland and Santa Cruz, Calif., home of Golden State's now-G-League affiliate, Cook would either stay at a hotel or with teammate Kevin Durant, whom Cook was friends with from their time in the D.C. area.

But, for the 6-foot-2 guard, that often meant living out of a duffel bag.

"It felt good to unpack my suitcase for the first time in, I don’t know how long,” Cook told The Mercury News of settling in full-time with Golden State. "I always keep that in the back of my mind, always keep what I’ve been through, what I had to go through to get here."

Although Curry is set to return to the floor for the Warriors tomorrow night, Cook will likely remain a key piece of Golden State head coach Steve Kerr's rotation. The Warriors' only other true reserve floor general is 33-year-old Shaun Livingston.