Nike designs Kobe 11 Elite PEs for Duke; Stroman signs with Jordan Brand

During the last seven games, the Blue Devils have looked good on the court, knocking off three ranked opponents and moving themselves back into the top 25 rankings after a sluggish start to conference play. 

Whether Duke advances deep into the postseason or not, the Blue Devils will continue looking good come March. 

Nike released its designs for Kobe 11 Elite PEs for Duke, Kentucky, Michigan State and Oregon ahead of the Big Dance. The Blue Devils, Wildcats and Spartans all made trips to the Final Four a year ago, while the Ducks are located near Nike's headquarters in Beaverton, Ore. 

A former Duke star also made news this week when he inked a deal to bring Air Jordans to the baseball diamond come April. Toronto Blue Jays pitcher Marcus Stroman announced his signing to Jordan Brand earlier in the week by taking to social media to post a picture with a collection of Jordan 4 Cleats. 

The former Blue Devil will look to replicate his success on the mound from a year ago when he finished 4-0 with a 1.67 ERA in the regular season before winning his only decision in the postseason. 

Share and discuss “Nike designs Kobe 11 Elite PEs for Duke; Stroman signs with Jordan Brand” on social media.