'We're throwing a darty': Students reveal snow day plans

<p>Two to six inches of snow are expected to fall in central North Carolina Sunday.</p>

Two to six inches of snow are expected to fall in central North Carolina Sunday.

Friday will be the first time Duke has cancelled classes this academic year. Find out what some students are doing with their snow day, on which two to six inches of snow are expected:

"We're throwing a darty."—Sophomore Arya Deniz

"I'm going to play hide and go seek in French Science Center with some of my friends."—Freshman Samantha Heino

"My friends are probably going to all gather, hangout, drink hot chocolate and watch a movie."—Sophomore Catherine Yang

"I'm going to be studying for the MCAT because that's what my life is right now."—Junior Farhan Khan

"Watching Netflix and eating junk food and taking naps all day. Probably no homework."—Sophomore Erica Onuoha

"Probably a lot of video games. If there's any snow, I might get out and try to build a snowman."—Freshman Ian Burgess

"Honestly I'll probably catch up on work and try to plan ahead for the next couple of weeks. And some Netflix."—Junior Meghana Rao

"Sleep in and make breakfast with my roommates in my apartment."—Senior Jen Yland

Share and discuss “'We're throwing a darty': Students reveal snow day plans” on social media.