Crowder and Cousins play game of PIG at Cameron

Jamison Crowder finished in career receiving yards during his time as a Blue Devil with 23 touchdowns in his 52 career games. 

The former Duke football star returned to campus this week, but took to the courts of Cameron instead of the field at Wallace Wade Stadium. 

With their season in the books following a first-round playoff loss to the Green Bay Packers, Crowder joined Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins for a game of P-I-G on the hardwood. The quarterback—who gained plenty of recognition for crowning the phrase "You Like That" after a win earlier this season—displayed a smooth jumpshot and actually defeated Crowder with this final swish: 

Game winning shot from our game of "PIG"... Cousins vs. Crowder

A video posted by Kirk Cousins (@kirk.cousins) on

Crowder and Cousins connected for 59 receptions and 604 receiving yards this season, making the former Blue Devil one of the best rookie wideouts in the league. The season was also a strong one for Cousins, who led his team to the playoffs and set to receive a new contract this offseason. Although it wasn't caught on camera, you can imagine Cousins let Crowder have it with a couple "You Like That" jokes after defeating one of the best receivers in Blue Devil history. 

Share and discuss “Crowder and Cousins play game of PIG at Cameron” on social media.