Tyus Jones, Quinn Cook and Justise Winslow to participate in NBA draft combine

Three former Blue Devils will descend on Chicago May 14-15 for a chance to improve their draft stock at the NBA draft combine—but the hometown product will not be among them.

Quinn Cook, Tyus Jones and Justise Winslow will head to the Windy City for two days of on-court evaluation in front of an audience of NBA scouts, according to a list of combine participants released Thursday afternoon. ACC Player of the Year Jahlil Okafor—who already figures to be one of the top picks in the draft—will not join his Duke teammates at the event.

You can see a full list of the 62 attendees at this year's combine here:

Twitter Tweet

Winslow, Jones and Okafor all declared for the draft in the weeks following Duke's 68-63 win the national championship game April 6. Winslow played his way into consideration as a top-10 pick with his performance in the NCAA tournament, and Jones—named the Most Outstanding Player of both the South Region and the Final Four—projects as a late first-round pick.

Cook enjoyed a career year as a senior and will look to use a solid performance in Chicago to propel his draft stock even higher. DraftExpress currently lists the Washington native as its No. 84 prospect.

Former Notre Dame point guard Jerian Grant, Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell and North Carolina swingman J.P. Tokoto are among other notable prospects who will represent the ACC contingent at the combine.

The NBA draft will be held June 25.

Keep up with The Blue Zone for all your pre-NBA draft coverage.

Share and discuss “Tyus Jones, Quinn Cook and Justise Winslow to participate in NBA draft combine” on social media.