Coach K and Wojo scout for Duke basketball at the Nike EYBL

For the second-straight weekend, Duke basketball head coach Mike Krzyzewski and assistant Steve Wojciechowski were watching recruits. Hampton, Va. played host to most of the Blue Devil targets in the class of 2014 and 2015 for the second session of the Nike EYBL.

Continuing his lengthy courtship of Tyus Jones, Krzyzewski watched every single one of the Minnesota floor general's games in Hampton. The top-ranked point guard in 2014 averaged 23.8 points and 7.4 assists per game.

It's hard to poke a hole in Jones' game. He is a do-it-all floor general who can take over games by scoring and facilitating. He took over a game versus Playground Elite by hitting two clutch three-pointers back-to-back in overtime, which allowed his Howard Pulley AAU team to come out with a win.

Jones spoke with the Chronicle on Saturday about his recent in-home visit with Duke, where his recruitment stands and the possibility of playing with Quinn Cook.

Firmly committed to playing with Jones at the college level, elite big man Jahlil Okafor did not play due to an ankle injury. Regardless, high major head coaches flocked to Okafor's games to show him support while he was on the bench cheering on his Mac Irvin Fire AAU team.

The 6-foot-10 big man from Chicago updated the Chronicle on the latest with his college decision process.

A friend of current Duke guard Rasheed Sulaimon, top-flight swingman Justise Winslow drew a staunch following from a bevy of elite programs in Hampton, including Duke, which watched every single one of his games. The Houston, Tex. product—an athletic and versatile wing player who plays a fair amount of point forward for his AAU team—unofficially visited Duke for the Miami game.

Winslow was among the top performers at the event, scoring, dishing out assists and playing with intensity. He also reflected on Duke's pursuit of him in an interview with the Chronicle.

One name to watch out for in the future is Austin Grandstaff, a junior from Rockwall, Tex. The 6-foot-5 combo guard has received mild interest from Duke, however, that could change after his 25 point outburst Sunday morning in front of the Blue Devil coaching staff.

Grandstaff plays on Texas Elite with fellow 2015 Duke recruit Elijah Thomas, who is a bruising 6-foot-9 big man and seemingly in contention to receive a scholarship offer from Duke.

Like the 2014 targets, Grandstaff talked about his recruitment Saturday.

The Duke fan base and college basketball world has gotten more and more familiar with 2016 star Harry Giles over the course of this year. Now, his recruitment is really taking off. The 6-foot-9 North Carolinian already holds a scholarship offer from North Carolina, which marks the first time head coach Roy Williams has offered a player as young as Giles.

The Blue Devil coaching staff has not yet offered the versatile and advanced power forward, however, it has shown serious interest by hosting Giles on campus several times this year for unofficial visits. Krzyzewski made watching the 14-year old a big priority this weekend, attending all three of Giles' games with CP3, which is a rarity for a player so young to draw so much attention.

Dynamic 2014 combo guard Grayson Allen, who committed to Duke last week, did not make the trip to Hampton due to an injury that adversely affected his play last weekend in Los Angeles.

Fellow 2014 guards Devin Booker and Theo Pinson both have Duke scholarship offers too. The two drew a Duke coach to most of their contests in Hampton. The addition of Allen to the program for 2014 makes it less clear where Duke stands in Booker's and Pinson's recruitments given the overlap in positions. And notably, Kentucky offered Booker a scholarship last week, which could shake up his recruitment.

Combo forward Kevon Looney is the only 2014 Duke recruit that holds an offer not playing on the Nike EYBL circuit. The 6-foot-7 Milwaukee product played in Arkansas with his AAU team.

Turning the attention to the Tarik Black sweepstakes, Duke looks to be in the hunt to land the big man transfer from Memphis, who would be immediately eligible to play in 2013-14.

Share and discuss “Coach K and Wojo scout for Duke basketball at the Nike EYBL” on social media.