Muhammad will officially visit UCLA and make his announcement April 11th

According to various sources, Shabazz Muhammad is expected take his fifth and final official visit to UCLA at the beginning of April. Internet rumors continue to swirl stating that Muhammad will take his talents to Westwood for what will likely be his only year of college basketball. If Muhammad goes to UCLA, he will be joined by point forward Kyle Anderson, who is the fourth ranked player in 2012 according to ESPN, and potentially Tony Parker. The Las Vegas product has already taken official visits to Texas A&M, Kentucky, Kansas and Duke, while UNLV and Arizona are also in the mix. The first day of the spring signing period is April 11th and Muhammad is expected to announce his college decision and sign at that time.

A recent article by Josh Paunil of National Recruiting Spotlight indicates that Ishmail Wainright has added Duke and N.C. State to his list of schools. The Blue Devil coaching staff recently reached out to the physical 6-foot-5 2013 wing. Wainright, a Kansas City native, committed to Missouri earlier in his high school career, but then decommitted. If Duke decides to heavily pursue him, it maybe difficult for the Blue Devils to beat the likes of Missouri, Kansas and Florida, since they have been recruiting Wainright since he was a freshmen.

In other news: The top ranked player in 2012, Nerlens Noel, recently cut his list of schools down to Syracuse, Georgetown and Kentucky. North Carolina was expecting to receive an official visit from the 6-foot-11 shot blocking machine before he cut the Tar Heels from his list. Noel is expected to make his decision in the next few weeks.

Share and discuss “Muhammad will officially visit UCLA and make his announcement April 11th” on social media.