Tony Parker still undecided on college destination

The early signing period ended on Wednesday and surprisingly, Duke target Tony Parker has not made a college decision. According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, the 6-foot-9, 280 pound center will likely announce a school in the middle of his high school season. Parker will decide between Duke, Ohio State, UCLA and Memphis. The Georgia native has taken official visits to all four schools.

Duke’s other top 2012 target, Shabazz Muhammad, attended UNLV’s home opener last week against Grand Canyon, according to his twitter. Muhammad will make his official visit to Duke on March 3rd for the North Carolina game. The 6-foot-6 wing is also considering Kentucky, Kansas, UCLA, UNLV, Arizona and USC.

UCLA is thought to be the leader for Muhammad. The Bruins are 0-2 to start the year with dissapointing losses to Loyola Marymount and Middle Tennessee State. If Coach Howland's squad continues to struggle this season, it could help Duke's chances to land the top player in the class of 2012.

Duke signee Rasheed Sulaimon scored a game high 36 points, 17 of which were in the third quarter, in his season opener on Monday night. Sulaimon's high school team, Strake Jesuit, defeated Jones high school 92-67.

The 6-foot-4, five-star shooting guard signed his letter of intent to play at Duke last Wednesday.

Share and discuss “Tony Parker still undecided on college destination” on social media.