BALTIMORE — Read our preview of today's game, then check out these links from other sources:
- The Associated Press's David Ginsburg says to make no mistake—Virginia's emotions have been sapped by the events of the past few weeks.
- Have a somewhat creepy desire to know everything about Duke's travel plans this weekend? Well, Inside Lacrosse has you covered! We kid—there actually are some interesting tidbits in this article, including the revelation that an unnamed member of the Duke sports information department left the jersey of defenseman Mike Manley in the back of a taxi. Oops.
- ESPN's Dana O'Neil covered the Virginia men's lacrosse team's connection to Yearley Love, including quotes from Duke head coach John Danowski about the perceived (but not really true) similarities between the Blue Devils in 2007 and the Cavaliers in 2010.
- We alluded to this in our preview, but former college standouts Kyle Harrison and Brett Hughes offered up some interesting insights on things to look for in the game this afternoon.
- The fearsome Ken Clausen owns a finger mustache.
- You can, apparently, bet on this game. Duke's odds of winning it all has improved from 4/1 to 9/5, and today's game is being offered as a pick 'em.
- Here's a stat-heavy look at the contest; it's also the media guide we in the press get before the game.
Get The Chronicle straight to your inbox
Signup for our weekly newsletter. Cancel at any time.