Erin Andrews Loves The (Smelly?) Cameron Crazies

Erin Andrews, the ESPN sideline reporter, brings out the best and worst in college students. Sometimes, they're more inappropriate than others--but at the end of the day, it's clear that the fans love Andrews.

The Cameron Crazies are no exception, which we learned after Duke's home loss to North Carolina last year, when Andrews might have been the most revered person near the court.

And guess what, Crazies? Andrews loves you, too!

In a recent interview with the Fayeteville Observer, Andrews deemed Cameron Indoor Stadium one of her three coolest places to cover a game:

Duke is everything that it’s advertised to be and more. I’ve done two Carolina-Duke games right now and last year I was there when Peyton and Eli Manning were in attendance. And we hung out afterwards and even they were saying that it was awesome. It’s incredibly unique. It was very cramped. The kids smell awful because they’ve been camping out for months. The players are throwing themselves all over the floor. The intensity in that place in incomparable.

Um, Erin? Duke dormitories do, in fact, have those wonderfully innovative bathing tools known as showers. And students use them, even when they're tenting! Surely she can't actually think that students are actually, you know, camping out, right? Having access to wireless and being able to retreat to a dorm room for the majority of the day doesn't quite qualify as roughing it.

On another note, Andrews is infatuated with CNN host Nancy Grace in the same way that fratboys are infatuated with, well, her:

I am obsessed, absolutely obsessed with Nancy Grace. I want to meet her so bad. I love her. I absolutely love her. She goes from 0 to 80 in under a second. She will rip your head off. My sister, my mother and I always say that if we ever needed a lawyer, I would hire Nancy Grace in a heartbeat. She’s amazing. I’m actually going to start to read her book. The woman’s a pit bull. She’ll kill you. And then in two seconds she’ll switch over and start talking about her daughter Lucy walking. She’s awesome. I am obsessed with Nancy Grace. I watch her every night at 8 o’clock.

Say it ain't so, Erin! Might want to amend that statement before the next time you come to Cameron. Nancy Grace isn't the most popular pit bull around these parts.

Share and discuss “Erin Andrews Loves The (Smelly?) Cameron Crazies” on social media.